Cleaner | Housekeeper| Customer Service | Nights | Ilford | 37.5 hours per week | £10 per hour
Spire London East Hospital is looking for a Theatre Cleaner to work night shifts covering 9 pm – 5 am covering Tuesday to Saturday.
Spire London East Hospital (Formerly Spire Roding) is located in Redbridge, on the borders of East London and Essex. We offer comprehensive private hospital services, ranging from outpatient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic tests in a relaxed, clean and comfortable environment.
The hospital has 24 inpatient beds and 16-day case rooms called ‘pods’. Facilities include four operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery unit, pharmacy, x-ray, outpatient, and diagnostic facilities.
Duties and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for ensuring our high standards of cleanliness are met within our Theatre department. This will include cleaning the offices, Sterile Services, Endoscopy, and our Theatres.
Who we're looking for:
- You will need to be happy to work night shifts
- Ideally, you will have experience in a cleaning role
- Experience working in healthcare would be a benefit
- Someone who takes pride in their work
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employee's well-being through work-life balance, on-going development, support, and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Richard Marsom [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications