Salary and Benefits: Up to £50,000 + Pension + Private Healthcare + 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays + More!
In a recent survey to operating theatre professionals we asked, ‘what does a good theatre leader look like to you?’
We received some consistent language ‘patient first’, ‘listening’, ‘inspiring’, ‘encouraging’, ‘recognising’, ‘rewarding’, ‘investing’ and ‘trusting’. If these words resonate with your beliefs and you feel you’ve got what it takes to work alongside a Senior Management Team that encapsulates and drive these behaviours, then keep reading..
Are you seeking a role where you will be empowered to cultivate a people centric workplace, focused on behaviours and competencies that will increase engagement and performance levels? Perhaps, you strive to deliver a more rewarding experience for everyone involved and want to be accountable for realising this exciting vision.
5 great things about this business:
- Nice colleagues! – this is a nice business to work for, its evidenced by how they treat and respect each other.
- One of the largest providers nationally of community-based care - delivering a wide range of clinical and diagnostic services across the country.
- Growing! – with a BIG growth trajectory you will have the chance to build upon what is already an exceptional performance!
- 5* facilities – this business offers bright, modern and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Patient-centred – “97% of patients were satisfied with the care they received."
The Hospital Director stated, “It’s a fantastic time to join, we are expanding our services and are opening our brand-new theatre in April 2021. This person will enjoy high levels of autonomy and will have a genuine opportunity to add value and make a difference."
What you will do as Theatre Manager:
- Adopting effective resource management, provide operational and professional leadership to a team of perioperative practitioners and ancillary staff in an operating theatre environment.
- Prioritise safe patient care, safe environment, champion and lead on the implementation and delivery of the highest governance and quality standards within the department.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with experience within Scrub and/or Anaesthetics.
To Apply; please follow the link provided, or to find out more please contact Charlotte at Stroud Resourcing quoting the reference 2436.