Theatre Manager | Theatres | Band 7 or 8a dependent on experience | South Bank - Worcester | Full Time
The team at South Bank Hospital in Worcester has a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced theatre professional to join our friendly and supportive team as a Theatre Manager. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Manager to lead and develop a busy and high performing department.
Spire South Bank Hospital has been in operation for 30 years providing quality private healthcare to the local population and beyond, earning a reputation as a leader in Worcestershire. We work with some of the areas most experienced Consultant Surgeons, Anaesthetists and Physicians to deliver tailored, personalised care. We are proud of the positive patient feedback we receive and are currently undertaking refurbishment of our in-patient bedrooms following significant recent investment.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Theatre Manager will monitor and assist in the delivery of patient care and provide appropriate clinical and managerial leadership throughout the department. You will act as a role model and mentor to clinical staff providing advice and support to others to promote good practice consistent with legislation and Spire Healthcare’s policies. You will have the support of the clinical educator and your team leads. The Theatre Manager will encourage, develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self. You will ensure that Clinical Governance and Risk management are embedded within daily practice and promote best evidence-based practice within own scope of practice.
Who we're looking for
- NMC/HCPC registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 / 3 years’ experience in a Team Leader / Deputy Theatre Manager role, or at least 1 year of experience as a Theatre Manager
- Experience in transformational leadership and previous managerial experience is desirable.
- Communication/organised/role model and display excellent patient care.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to;
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Laura Irving on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications