£40,000 - £50,000 per annum | 37.5 Hours | Days | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse or ODP/Theatre Practitioner with managerial experience in an Operating Theatre setting is required to work as Theatre Manager in a leading Nottingham hospital.
Details of this Theatre Manager RGN/ODP position are as follows:
* 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* An excellent annual salary of £40000 to £50000 per annum
* A fantastic commission structure
* A friendly and supportive working environment
As Theatre Manager RGN/ODP, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the Theatres, Decontamination Services and Theatre Bookings, ensuring a high quality, safe, efficient and cost-effective service is provided. You will take responsibility for clinical governance and ensure all services within your remit meet and exceed national legal requirements in addition to playing a key role in the hospital senior management team.
What we are looking for:
* NMC or HCPC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Theatre Practitioner/ODP
* Substantial experience working in a perioperative setting with a minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a Senior/Lead Practitioner/Surgical First Assistant position, ideally with some private sector experience
* Demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
* Have completed post-registration training in Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship and ILS/ALS
* Ideally you will have completed a professional management qualification and will be confident in the effective management of budgets and resources
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
- Confident And Emotionally Stable