ODP/Theatre Practitioner - Chertsey- Salary up to £38K + Benefits
Full Time - Part Time - Flexible Shifts
Various roles including Senior and Lead roles available.
We are currently recruiting for a Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare, we are looking for an ODP/Theatre Practitioners to join the staff in the theatre department of a state of the art 52 bed private hospital located in Chertsey. You will be caring for patients across a mixed range of surgical specialties including Colorectal and Gynaecology, Orthopaedic, Bariatric procedures, Ophthalmology, Endoscopy, ENT.
• NMC pin required.
• Evidence of relevant clinal professional development either In previous nursing role or job placement.
Benefits & Salary:
• Private Medical Insurance.
• Pension Scheme.
• 25 days holiday with increasing to 30.
• Employee referral scheme
• Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
• Non-contributory life insurance.
• Cycle to Work scheme.
• Plus much more
For more information please apply and a member of the Meditalent team will be in touch to discuss the role and hospital in more detail or call/text Isabelle on 07391274298.
- Professional Development