ODP/Theatre Practitioner - Droitwich- Salary up to £30K + Benefits
Full Time - Part Time - Flexible Shifts
Various roles including Scrub and Aesthetics roles available.
We are currently recruiting for a Britain's leading provider of independent health care, we are looking for an ODP/Theatre Practitioners to join the staff in the theatre department of a state of the art 50 bed private hospital located in Droitwich. You will be caring for patients across a mixed range of surgical specialties including Colorectal and Gynaecology, Orthopaedic, Bariatric procedures, Ophthalmology, Endoscopy, ENT.
- NMC pin required.
- Evidence of relevant clinal professional development either In previous nursing role or job placement.
Benefits & Salary:
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Pension Scheme.
- 25 days holiday with increasing to 30.
- Employee referral scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Non-contributory life insurance.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Plus much more
For more information please apply and a member of the Meditalent team will be in touch to discuss the role and hospital in more detail or call/text Isabelle on 07391274298.
- Professional Development