ODP - Worcester - Salary up to £36k + Benefits.
Hours:37.5 - Full time or Part time hours available (flexible shift pattern required)
We are currently recruiting on behalf one of the UK's leading healthcare provider who are offering the opportunity for a Theatre practitioner to join the theatre department in State-of-the-art hospital located in Worcester. You will be caring for patients across a mixed range of surgical specialities including Orthopaedic, MSK Rehabilitation, Spinal Gynaecological, ENT and Cosmetic.
Our Client is recognised as one of the best companies to work for in the health and social care sector and so this is an opportunity not to be missed!
• NMC pin required.
• Evidence of relevant clinal professional development either In previous nursing role or job placement.
• Recovery experience is desirable.
Benefits & Salary:
• Private Medical Insurance.
• Pension Scheme.
• Health and wellbeing scheme including free fruit, massages and fitness.
• 27 days holiday with additional days after qualifying period.
• Non-contributory life insurance.
• Cycle to Work scheme.
• Free Parking on site
For more information please apply and a member of the Meditalent team will be in touch to discuss the role and hospital in more detail or call/text Isabelle on 07391274298
- Professional Development