Position: Theatre Nurse
Pay: up to £35,000 plus paid enhancements and benefits
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking Theatre Nurse or ODP to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Ashford. They are seeking experienced nurses to join their theatre team who specialise in scrub, recovery or anaesthetics. Ideally you will experienced in surgical procedures but also looking to gain experience with other techniques.
You will be joining a well-established team, brilliant support available. The company offer opportunities for training and progression leading to promotions - sites all across the UK!
What our client is looking for:
- Nurse with valid NMC or HCPC Pin
- Specialising in scrub/recovery/anaesthetic
- A good team player
- Problem solving ability
- Willingness to learn
- Organised and ability to plan
What our client will give back:
- Opportunity to develop new skills in other areas
- Training and development programmes
- Supportive team
Benefits on offer:
- Minimum of 5 weeks holiday, plus public holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme- Up to 5% employer contribution
- Exclusive retails discounts at Sainsbury's, Tesco, Starbucks, Cafe Nero, Zizzi and more
- Discounted cinema tickets available any day of the week (e.g. discounts at Vue, Odeon, Cineworld etc.)
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 free and confidential counselling
- Employee referral programme, with financial incentives.
- A diverse workforce with a fascinating range of backgrounds
- A team-bond work environment with great colleagues
- A great team and environment to work in.
- Training and development opportunities
- Wide range of training courses available to all employees
- An organisation that strives to promote our people internally
- Career development and progression opportunities
Please apply or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221