Position: Theatre Nurse/ODP
Pay: up to £36,000 pls paid enhancements and benefits
Hours: Full time / Part time - flexible shift pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking Theatre Practitioners/Operating Department Practitioners to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Stirling. They are seeking theatre nurses from all disciplines (scrub, recovery, or anaesthetics) to join the team!
You will be joining a well-established team, brilliant support available. The company offer opportunities for training and progression leading to promotions - sites across the UK!
- Must have NMC/HCPC Pin
- Previous experience in scrub/anaesthetic/recovery
- Previous theatre practitioner (however newly qualified will also be considered)
- A good team player
- Organised and ability to plan
- Delivering high quality care to patients
- Supporting and assisting care provision
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare of private medical insurance
- Discount card for exclusive offers
- Staff health checks.
- Referral employee scheme
- Free parking on site
Please apply or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221
- Team Working