£28,000 - £36,000 p/a + Enhancements| 37.5 Hours - Days | PACU/Recovery | Great Benefits
An experienced Theatre Nurse or Practitioner (RGN or ODP) with experience in Recovery/Post-Anaesthetic Care is required to join the Operating Department of a leading Hitchin hospital.
This is a permanent position and details of this Recovery/PACU Practitioner post are as follows:
* 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* An excellent annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
* 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
* Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* Free uniforms
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes
* A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Recovery RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse Practitioner RGN/ODP position should be:
* Qualified as an Adult General Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
* Experienced in a Recovery setting and willing to further develop your skills
* Ideally have completed post-registration studies relevant to the role
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Hitchin) .