£31,000 - £35,000 p/a | 32 Hours - Days + On Call | Great Benefits | Anaesthetics & Recovery
A leading West Yorkshire hospital currently requires an experienced Theatre Nurse or ODP with experience working in both anaesthetics and recovery to join their team on a full-time basis.
The hospital specialises in orthopaedics and cosmetics and provides an excellent patient experience from admission to discharge.
Details of this Anaesthetics and Recovery Nurse/ODP post and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 32 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £31000 to £35000 per annum
• A generous annual leave which increases with service length
• Free staff parking
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Anaesthetics and Recovery Nurse/ODP, you will work in the busy theatres team and will ensure the highest standards of patient care and safety during the pre and post-operative phases of care.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse or ODP post should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Ideally you will have 12 months experience working in a theatre setting with experience working in both anaesthetics and post-anaesthetic care for various specialties
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Have completed an approved anaesthetics course, ideally in addition to further training relevant to the role
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation