Salary and Benefits: Up to £30,000 + Generous Pension + 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays + Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free Parking + Much More!
Whether your background is in Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery we want to hear from you!
Enjoy a great work-life balance with full-time and part-time opportunities available!
The Theatre Practitioners that we speak to often feel that being surrounded by an engaged, stable team really helps to drive performance and improve their development. We are working with a hospital who solves this for their Theatre Practitioners with a strong clinical team, low employee turnover, regular social and team building events and a renowned development and training program.
Perhaps you want to work with a supportive management team who believe that the best ideas come from their theatre practitioners. You can expect to work with great people who love what they do and regularly go above and beyond for their patients, families, and colleagues.
3 great things about this hospital:
- Set within beautiful grounds, this leading private hospital has 20 beds, 3 operating theatres including a minor procedures and JAG Accredited endoscopy suite, as well as a Good CQC and high levels of patient satisfaction.
- Excellent training and development opportunities - you can expect access to internal and external training to help you become a multi-disciplined Nurse specialist.
- Work with a passionate team and be part of a great working environment where achievements are recognised and work with a team who know how to celebrate success!
The Theatre Manager said, ‘I love working with the hospital, we have a visible and supportive management team who offer dedicated training and progression for their team, everyone supports each other’.
What you will do as a Theatre Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with proven experience within Scrub, Anaesthetics and/or Recovery.
To he below box, or to find out more please contact Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 2424. apply, click the below box, or to find out more please contact Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 2424.
Training And Development