Salary and Benefits: Up to £32,000 + Pension Scheme + 25 days holiday (Rising with service) + Bank Holidays + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free Parking + Subsidised meals + much more!
A recent survey of Scrub Practitioners suggested that whether you are looking to leave or stay with your employer, the top 3 influencing factors are development, progression and a supportive team. Scrub Practitioners want to feel valued and appreciated. If this statement resonates with you then keep reading…
Perhaps you want to work with a supportive management team who believe that the best ideas come from their practitioner teams. You can expect to work with great people who love what they do and regularly go above and beyond for their patients, families, and colleagues.
3 great things about this hospital:
- This leading private hospital has c26 beds, 3 theatres, a 3 bedded critical care unit, X-Ray, outpatient, and diagnostics facilities. They are proud to have achieved a Good CQC rating.
- This business has a reputation for providing excellent patient care with a dedicated management team in place, they always ensure you have enough time with your patients to provide effective care.
- Take advantage of the great training on offer and become a true Orthopaedic Specialist, you can expect access to great internal training, ECG courses and the chance to complete your pre-assessment qualification.
A patient stated, ‘Everyone provided excellent care, attention and encouragement to me during my stay, nothing was too much trouble – I would highly recommend this hospital’.
What you will do as a Theatre Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with proven experience within Scrub.
To apply, click the below box, or to find out more please contact Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 2438.