Theatre Practitioner | Recovery | Band 5/6 equivalent | Woodford Green | Full time | Fully Funded Training Programs
Spire London East Hospital is looking to recruit an experienced and committed Theatre Practitioner to join our friendly dynamic theatre team.
Spire London East Hospital (formerly Spire Roding) is located in Redbridge, on the borders of East London and Essex. We offer comprehensive private hospital services, ranging from outpatient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic tests in a relaxed, clean and comfortable environment.
The hospital has 24 inpatient beds and 16 day case rooms called ‘pods’. Facilities include 4 operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery units, pharmacy, x-ray, outpatient and diagnostic facilities
Duties and responsibilities:
- A Recovery Practitioner will assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of high quality care to meet the patient’s needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Promote best practice in health and safety and security
Who we're looking for:
- You will be a Registered Nurse or ODP; with previous experience within recovery
- You will be an enthusiastic, dedicated team player who is also used to working under minimum supervision
- Some experience in Scrub/Anaesthetics would be desirable
- ILS and PLS trained
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jodie Walsh on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Team Working
- Information Security
- Patient Health Questionnaires
- Registered Nurse Certified