Theatre Practitioner -Scrub
Theatre Practitioner | Scrub| Redbridge | Band 5/6 equivalent | Full time | Fully funded training programmes | Unsociable Hours enhancements.
Spire London East Hospital are looking for a highly motivated and experienced ODP or Nurse to join our high performing Theatre Team, with a focus on scrub, this is your opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading private hospitals and take your career to the next level.
Spire London East Hospital (formerly Spire Roding) is located in Redbridge, on the borders of East London and Essex. We offer comprehensive private hospital services, ranging from outpatient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic tests in a relaxed, clean and comfortable environment
The hospital has 24 inpatient beds and 16 day case rooms called ‘pods’. Facilities include 4 operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery units, pharmacy, x-ray, outpatient and diagnostic facilities.
Duties and responsibilities
The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures:
- You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others
- You will also develop a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security and infection control, lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices
Who we're looking for
- Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner with Scrub experience
- Experience of working in teams and with minimum supervision
- Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Unsociable hours enhancements
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work-life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact [ Email address blocked ]
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works
- Infection Control
- Safety Principles
- Self Motivation
- Team Working