Theatre Practitioner | Theatres | ENT and Ophthalmology Band 5 / 6 equivalent dependent on experience | Portsmouth| Full time
Spire Portsmouth Hospital have an exciting opportunity for a Theatre practitioner to join their team on a full-time basis.
Spire Portsmouth Hospital holds a long standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We provide a dynamic and stimulating environment for highly motivated nurses.
Duties and responsibilities
Working within a highly supportive as a perioperative practitioner at Spire Portsmouth you will be responsible for providing excellent patient care to a range of surgical patients. You will scrub for a range of surgeries including ENT and Ophthalmology. You will be required to order and store specialised kits used for these types of surgeries. You will keep preference cards for the surgeons and keep these up to date with any changes.
Who we're looking for
- You must be a qualified Nurse or ODP with a valid registration with no restrictions or conditions.
- You must have previous scrub experience within ENT and Ophthalmology
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Penny Lawless on 07715 055760 or [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Coordinating With Others