Theatre Practitioner | Theatre | Band 5 | Farnham | Full Time, No Nights.
Spire Clare Park Hospital have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Theatre Practitioner to join our established and dynamic Theatre department. This is a multiskilled role covering recovery, anaesthetic and scrub with the opportunity to expand skills and knowledge within our Endoscopy suite.
Spire Clare Park is an elective hospital situated in Farnham that has recently been rated as good by the CQC. We offer a range of surgical specialties which includes; Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Cosmetics, Urology, Dermatology and ENT.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be joining this high performing team who focus on delivering excellent patient care
- You should be open to learning and expanding your clinical skills in a varied role.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum 6 months post-graduate experience working as a theatre practitioner is essential
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Motivated with strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jodie on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Hardworking And Dedicated