Are you a Theatre Practitioner looking for a new challenge?
Due to increased demand for theatre practitioners across NHS Trusts in Greater Manchester, Bluestones Medical is currently seeking RGNs and ODPs trained in scrub, anaesthetics or recovery to work within Salford Royal Hospital.
Bluestones Medical is a leading, highly-regarded health care agency supplying the best Theatre Practitioners to theatre departments within the NHS and Private hospitals across the North-West. Will one of them be you?
We are excited to be able to give you the option of a block booking with Salford Royal hospital, Making sure you have the option of continuous work.
At Bluestones Medical, we value our workforce and aim to offer you unrivalled levels of service, to fully understand your wants and needs and to be there for you when you need us.
As a member of our team you will receive:
* Weekly pay
* A dedicated consultant to ensure you get the work you want.
* Access to our fantastic employee perks package, offering 1000's of discounts, vouchers and freebies across a huge selection of retailers and services.
* 24/7 Emergency Support.
* In-House Clinical Training Courses and assistance with ongoing mandatory training
* RGN Revalidation Service
What do we need from you?
* Valid registration with the NMC or HCPC.
* At least 6 months experience within a theatres setting