Scrub Nurse or ODP | Equivalent Band 5 | Horley | Fantastic CPD on offer | No night shifts |
It’s an exciting time to join Spire Gatwick Park due to the expansion of our services, we are recruiting for a Theatre Practitioner on a full-time or part-time basis to join our fantastic team.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the regions most experienced Consultants, covering a varied and diverse caseload across general, orthopedic, gynae, and urology. Full training is available to allow you to broaden your experience across our surgical specialties and career development is readily available including the option to complete the SFA course.
We are also offering a £2500 joining bonus for offers accepted before 30th April 2021
Spire Gatwick Park Hospital is just a few miles away from Gatwick Airport. Central London and Victoria station are a 30-minute train ride away. The Hospital consists of two outpatient areas and a Bupa Health Assessment centre. There are two ward areas with 29 single rooms, a two bedded emergency recovery unit with a sixteen bedded daycare unit, and five single rooms. There are three operating theatres, two with laminar flow.
We believe it's our people that really set us apart, from the very best medical professionals to our attentive and highly experienced support staff.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare the operating theatre for surgery in relation to instrumentation, equipment and supplies required for specific operative procedures.
- Supporting in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Promoting best practice and contributing towards quality improvements
Who we're looking for
- Current Scrub experience doing volume of procedures with high and quick turnover
- Willingness to participate in a flexible working rota
- Will consider an applicant who is available for Full or Part-time Hours
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employee's well-being through work-life balance, ongoing development, support, and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Rebecca o'neill on [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Patient Health Questionnaires