Theatre Practitioner – Anaesthetic and Recovery | Theatre | Band 6 dependent on experience | Liverpool | Full Time, No Nights.
Spire Liverpool have an opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner to join their welcoming and supportive team. This role is open to newly qualified staff who have their HCPC registration and offers excellent career development opportunities.
Spire Liverpool Hospital, offers a comprehensive range of medical and surgical treatments to patients from Merseyside. We pride ourselves on patient care with clinical excellence at the heart of what we do. Our vision is to be recognised as a world-class healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will be required to provide exemplary patient care carrying out anaesthetic and recovery duties in a theatre setting.
- Supporting in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Promoting best practise and contributing towards quality improvements
Who we're looking for:
- You will be a HCPC registered ODP or an NMC registered Nurse with an Anaesthetic module.
- Ideally, you will have ALS or ILS however training & courses can be offered.
- Excellent communication and organisation is key to continue our high standards of patient care.
- An interest in development and progression is encouraged and reinforced with a willingness to train in Scrub and Surgical First Assist
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarah Whittaker at [ Link removed ] or call 07525887973
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people
Patient Health Questionnaires
Advanced Life Support
Registered Nurse Certified