Position: Theatre Practitioner/ODP
Pay: up to £45,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Theatre Practitioner/ODP to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in London. They are looking for a Theatre Practitioner/ODP to join their friendly team in the Theatre department. This beautiful private hospital boasts 60 beds and offers a range of procedures including ophthalmic, hip, knee and general surgeries.
You will be joining a well-established team, brilliant support available. The company offer opportunities for training and progression leading to promotions - sites all across the UK!
* Must have NMC Pin
* Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement
* Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated
Benefits on offer:
* Private Medical Insurance
* Private Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
* Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
* Employee Referral Scheme
* Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
* Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
* NHS Blue Light Discount Card
* Plus much more
Please apply for the role and Sam Moorhouse will be in touch to discuss in more detail you exact requirements or please call / text Sam on 07585 561822 if you are looking for a new opportunity!
- Professional Development
- Team Working