Opportunities for Theatre Recovery Nurse to join our existing Theatre department IN Chelmsford. You will be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care & services.
Responsible for preparing the environment and all of the necessary instruments and equipment in readiness for an anaesthetic, surgery or recovery of patients.
provide a wide range of services including Surgery, Medicine, Oncology, Plastic and Cosmetic surgery and Paediatrics at this private hospital in Chelmsford. They are continually introducing new technology to ensure we provide the best experience for our patients and support for our hard working teams.
Working as a Theatre Recovery Nurse you;ll be Passionate and motivated individual who are patient focused and strive to deliver high quality and safe patient care. The ideal candidate will be an Operating Department Practitioner/ Theatre recovery nurse with experience in multiple specialties and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment or with minimum supervision as required.
The team will also support candidates through ALS and Surgical First Assistance training. We are looking for Nurses at Band 5 equivalent level.
NMC/HCPC registration - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
A minimum of 3 months, post registration experience as a registered nurse in the NHS or a private hospital in the UK
Experience in paediatrics desirable
ALS/EPALS certificate desirable
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
Surgical First Assist Qualification - Desirable
Very desirable if you have experience within Othropaedics/ Anaesthetics
Contributory pension scheme
* Genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
* 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
* Flexible shift options
* Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
* Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* Free uniform
* Access to our Employee Discount Programme
* Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
* Free DBS checking
* Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
* Hospital bonus / employee incentive scheme