You’ll be part of the hospital clinical team, responsible for participating in all aspects of the Ophthalmic Surgical pathway. You’ll provide excellent care to all patients, with specific responsibility for providing skilled clinical and technical assistance as a member of the operating theatre team which may include the provision of peri-operative and post-operative care in the surgical and refractive suite of the hospital.
Shifts from Monday to Saturday, 7am and 7pm + full training provided
* Registered General Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner
* Current NMC/ HCP registration
* Registered Nurse 1st level registration with theatre course or equivalent
* experience, or, ODP Level 3 NVQ in Operating department practice, or, ODA City and Guilds 752
* General Theatre and/or Day Surgery - scrub & circulating - minimum 12 months (recent)
Registered Nurse Certified