£24,907 to £34,500 per annum (equates to NHS Band 5/6) | 37.5 Hours Monday to Saturday | Great Benefits | Scrub Experience Essential |
A leading Hertfordshire hospital requires an experienced Theatre Nurse/RGN or Practitioner/ODP with scrub experience to join the Theatres Scrub Team.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, with a Monday to Saturday rotational shift pattern in place
• A competitive annual salary from £24,900 to £34,500 depending on experience
• Private medical cover, health screening and optical/dental plans
• A range of retail and lifestyle discounts and some great staff benefits
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic, plastics and endoscopy. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Demonstrate proven experience working as a Theatre Scrub
• Willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
• Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation