£25,000 - £33,000 p/a (Band 5/6 Equivalent) | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits
A leading Worcestershire hospital requires an experienced RGN or ODP qualified Scrub Practitioner to join the team on their Operating Department.
Details of this Theatre Scrub position are as follows:
* 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, working flexible day shifts
* A competitive annual salary in the region of £25,000 to £33,000 depending on experience, plus enhancements where applicable
* Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
* A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
* Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
* Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
* Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
* 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
The position will require a flexible approach as you will work in various surgical specialities throughout your working week, delivering consistently high-quality patient post-operative care along with participating in theatre on-call rotas.
Applicants for this Scrub Nurse/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
* Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998
* Proven experience in a scrub setting across a diverse case mix, ideally with experience in orthopaedics
* Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
* Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Chris Dobson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation