We are working with the UK’s largest provider of plastic surgery and cosmetic treatments who are recruiting for a Theatre Scrub Team Leader to join their state of the art boutique hospital in the heart of London. You will be working with world-leading expert medical staff ensuring the best possible care for patients.
Hours of work:
* Monday to Saturday
* 40hrs a week
* 10-hour shift pattern
* 4 days a week
Theatre Scrub Team Leader Job Role:
* Demonstrate leadership and promote and encourage teamwork.
* Provide skilled clinical and technical advanced assistance as a member of the operating theatre team.
* Lead and participate in the assessment of patient care needs implementing and maintaining agreed standards of care.
* Following Codes of Professional Practice provide high quality care to patients undergoing treatment within the Peri-Operative Environment.
* Line management and supervision of all grades of staff within the sphere of authority, acting as a clinical lead and expert to junior, non-registered, and less experienced staff.
* Coordinate and manage own specialty and department as required.
* Liaise with surgeons and anaesthetists to assess requirements for future operating lists and ensure those requirements are met.
* Take the lead with planning, delivering and evaluation of patient care.
* Work with senior staff to identify and manage staff performance issues, including sickness absence, capability, and discipline.
* Participate in the process of recruitment, selection and retention of staff.
* Working with members of the Multi-Disciplinary Team following local policies, protocols, and standards.
* Awareness of the effective management of resources within the department, ensuring adequate stock levels, and adhering to procedures for the use and procurement of supplies.
* Participate in monthly audit programme, update action plan, and lead on the implementation of any recommended changes to practice.
* Promote and lead the ‘safer surgery’ agenda throughout the department.
* Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
* Provide effective communication with team members to ensure an efficient service is maintained.
* Work collaboratively with other team members in the department in the daily running and organization of theatre activity and provide support in all clinical areas as necessary.
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse
* Background in cosmetic surgery.
* Extensive Senior scrub/theatre Team Leader experience
Apply Today To Secure A Quick Interview