Store Assistant | Manual Handling | Theatres | Edinburgh | Full time | Competitive Salary | Permanent
Spire Edinburgh have a wonderful opportunity for someone with Manual Handling and Admin experience to join our Theatres team. We currently have 2 vacancies.
One will be at our Murrayfield Hospital and one at Shawfair Park. Hours are split between 7 am and 6 pm – Monday to Friday.
Please apply only if you can commit to the above.
We have an exciting and unique opportunity for two Store Assistants to join our team on a full time basis. Working closely within our Theatre department, your key responsibility will be to ensure the accurate and efficient administrative support in a high-volume environment. Due to the high number of appointments the hospital completes this is a busy, fast paced role that requires meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be fundamental in ensuring our patients always receive the best possible service
- Manual handling
- Stock control
- Lifting, sorting, unpacking and distributing consumables
- Assisting with queries and assistance requests
- Contribute fully to the team and the team goals
- Use of the IT system to complete orders
Who we're looking for –
- Someone who is highly organised and accurate and works well under pressure
- Experience working in a similar environment would be beneficial but by no means necessary as full training will be provided
- IT Literate – use of in house systems would be preferred
- Must be a good communicator and have good computer literacy
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employee’s well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications