Salary & Benefits: To £42,000 + Generous Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday (rising with service) + Bank Holidays + Free parking + Subsidised Meals + Much More!
Hours & Shift Patterns: This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. No Sundays, nights and no bank holidays.
The Theatre Team Leaders that we represent attribute job dissatisfaction to a lack of freedom to make decisions and expand services and share with us that autonomy is what truly engages them to perform and achieve great results. If this paragraph resonates with you then keep reading!
Maybe you want to work with a Senior Management Team who will empower you to make things happen, working with a team who regularly go above and beyond to ensure that their patients have a 5* experience.
4 great things about this healthcare provider:
- High levels of investment taking place across the business - new equipment, advanced treatments being introduced and expansion plans - it`s an exciting time to be joining!
- This business has a reputation for providing excellent patient care with a dedicated management team in place, they always ensure you have enough time with your patients to provide effective care.
- Prioritise your learning, work with their dedicated training team to expand your clinical skills and progress into a leadership role. You can expect to complete your mentorship qualification, SFA training and specialist clinical courses.
- Work with a passionate and supportive team and be part of a great working environment where achievements are recognised.
The Clinical Services Manager stated, `We are a friendly team who love to support each other. There is always someone available to help and support your learning`.
What you will do as a Theatre Team Leader - Scrub (RGN/ODP):
- Provide visible clinical, professional, and managerial leadership to the scrub team, promoting a positive approach and cohesive teamwork.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of operating theatres & suites, ensuring all necessary and emergency equipment is available and in working order.
- You will be HCPC / NMC registered with demonstrable theatre scrub experience.
To Apply; please complete our online registration or to find out more please contact Charlotte on 01904 239910 quoting the same reference.
- Clinical Works
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Health Care
- Medical Emergency