Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for a TMF Operations Manager to join their team in Uxbridge.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
* Manage and assist with trial master file Operations strategy in line with global targets
* Oversee TMF Operations projects and activities and confirming these meet quality and regulatory requirements
* Establish high quality record management for all clinical trials
* Mentor and coach TMF Operations team through training activities and development of process improvements
* Liaise with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
* Previous experience in a clinical research/trials role particularly within a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical setting
* Trial master file experience
* Ideally, educated to a postgraduate degree level in a life sciences field
* Proven background in clinical research
* Previous experience in managing staff and resource planning
* Great understanding of GCP and regulatory procedures
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role
Trial Master File