Trainee Endoscopy Practitioner | ODP or Staff Nurse | Band 5 equivalent | Tollerton, South Nottinghamshire | Full Time or part time | Monday – Friday
Due to rapid growth at Spire Nottingham Hospital, we are looking for an Endoscopy Practitioner to join our small but expanding team. We are open to training somoene in this area provided you have a strong interest in endoscopy and strong clinical skills.
We offer excellent career progression opportunities as well as funded courses and CPD.
Spire Nottingham Hospital continues to grow with a new critical care unit and plans to provide oncology services in the near future.
Spire Nottingham Hospital is the only CQC Outstanding rated private hospital in Nottinghamshire and we are committed to delivering excellent individual care from the first time a patient contacts us until after their treatment is complete. Our state of the art, purpose built hospital located in Tollerton, has 42 private ensuite rooms, 4 theatres including a hybrid theatre, a minor ops suite in Outpatients, 11 day case beds, endoscopy suite, on-site MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound and mammography, physiotherapy, pharmacy and 300 free car parking spaces.
Duties and responsibilities:
You will be joining a small but expanding team within our state of the art department. There are excellent opportunities to develop within the team as we grow, including the opportunity to deputise for the Manager when needed.
- Assisting the Manager to build up and working towards JAG accreditation.
- Decontamination of scopes
- Setting up of the room
- Pre-assessment of patients prior to procedure
- Admission and discharge of patients
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC or HCPC registered - with no restrictions or conditions
- Experience within endoscopy or a keen interest in developing your skills in this area.
- Flexibility to work to the needs of a growing department
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Rebecca on [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications