CCS is one of the UK leading healthcare staffing provider with over 20 years’ experience supplying professionals including domiciliary carers, occupational and physical therapists, qualified nurses and doctors of all grades and specialities. We currently provide a nationwide service, staffing, and domiciliary care 24 hours, 7 days a week and a 24HR on-call emergency helpline.
We are currently recruiting for an Trainee 360 NHS Recruitment and Booking Consultant!
* A highly-motivated person who is hungry and willing to absorb the NHS recruitment Industry
* In short, you will be trained to manage the whole recruitment process from inception to completion.
* You will be trained to generate both clients and candidates whilst developing networks in a specific sector.
* You will learn how to develop relationships with the client and the candidate, whilst managing expectations as well as handling all administration.
* Your role will include various tasks- researching the market, building and maintaining a database, organising interviews, writing job descriptions and job advertisements, salary negotiation and reference checking.
* You will acquire different approaches to customise our service to cater the needs of every single individual we recruit.
* You will be expected to maintain professional relationships with both the customer and staff and able to deliver a high quality service.
* Out of hours work may be required
* You will be taught how to make candidates files compliant, if they are not compliant, you will need to be able to identify missing documents and notify the applicant of the progress and status of their recruitment process.
* You will acquire skills to become proficient in bookings
* You will familiarise yourself with the Frameworks guidelines and NHS requirements
* You will be expected to be involved with organising and attending Recruitment events, implementing all compliance procedures on location.
* You will need to reach set targets/thresholds and department KPI.
* You may be asked to undertake any other duties required to effectively support the growth and development of the business
Skills and Qualities Required:
* Ability to use own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a senior staff member. If a query has been presented to you and you are unable to resolve the matter, it must then be escalated to the head of department
* Ability to work on tight deadlines
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Good typing skills, accurate spelling and grammar
* Computer literate with software skills, excellent Microsoft Word, Share Point, Teams and Excel skills as well as Internet research abilities
* Good communication skills
* Must be punctual and adhere to your agreed working hours
* Strong organisational, written and verbal skills, able to multi task
* Self- motivated and determined individual seeking a challenging role
* A flexible approach and a team player
* Able to deal with and manage conflict in a professional calm manner
If you are new to recruitment and are looking for a challenging yet reward new role APPLY TODAY
Attention To Detail