Trainee Radiographer - MRI, X-Rays, and Theatres | Private Clinics
Our client is an extremely prestigious clinic group around London. You will be working with a wide variety of patients, including elite sportsmen and women and VIP's. MSK specialist clinic. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Band 5 Radiographer who's looking to work towards becoming an experienced MRI Radiographer.
There is an MRI training plan in place for this role and we anticipate over the course of 18 months the radiographer will be trained in musculoskeletal MRI.
Previous experience across X-Rays and Theatres is essential.
Across the clinics the imaging department currently has 3 Siemens scanners. A 1.5T Avanto and 3T Spectra. There is a Siemens DR Ysio room and a DR and CR x-ray room. A further clinic has Siemens 3T MRI and X-ray facilities.
- Need to be able to rotate across 3 clinics in Central and South-West London.
- Experienced with General X-Ray, and Orthopaedics procedures
- Confident with both verbal and written communication
- Ability to undertake IV cannulation would be beneficial
Hours and Salary
- Competitive salary offering £27,500 - £32,500 p/annum.
- 5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday - Opening hours between 07:00 - 21:00
- Potential for 4 long days
- Plus, a huge range of benefits and opportunities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Human Musculoskeletal Systems