Service Care Solutions are looking for a Training Facilitator to work on a full-time contract with a London-based police force.
The National Digital Capability Office (NDCO) for CT Policing drives innovation within the CT Network and delivers Digital Capabilities that keep people safe from terrorism. It is also a vehicle that drives the Digital Capability strategic ambition towards a world-class, consistent and continually improving digital capability for CT Policing.
The NDCO Digital Capability Support role supports the day to day activities of the NDCO under the direction of the NDCO Chief of Staff. They act as key support and facilitator across the Digital Capability Governance framework supporting sub boards to deliver their strategic goals and objectives (Digital Media, Internet Intelligence & Investigations, Communications Data & Future Tech, Digital Workforce, ICT & Commercial).
The post holder will be required to do the following:
• Support Digital Capability Sub Boards (Digital Media, Internet Intelligence & Investigations, Digital Workforce, Digital Communications, ICT & Commercial) with secretariat tasks.
• Support Digital Capability Leadership, Sub Board leads and Digital Capability Officers in horizon scanning and strategic planning activity.
• Act as researcher to support horizon scanning and strategic planning activity.
• Enable Digital Capability governance, facilitating critical sessions and acts as secretariat across the Capability.
• Support Digital Capability Officers charged with delivering the components of the Digital Capability Strategy.
• Support Digital Demand management in order to inform and enable continual improvement across the capability.
• Act as the business conduit for Product & Service Management teams for Digital Capabilities to assure services are accessible, align to CTP priorities and user needs and are properly managed across its lifecycle.
• Support Benefits Management & Realisation assessment in support of Digital Service owners.
• Support Business relationship liaison activity and partnership development.
• Act as flexible support to Digital Capability Service ownership and strategic leadership as necessary to deliver agreed strategic goals and objectives.
• Undertake any other duties commensurate with the role and grade as reasonably requested by line management.
Key Skills & Experience
The post holder must have:
• Experience in data capture and secretariat support.
• Experience in the production of clear and concise reports.
• Experience in product and/or service management
• Experience of stakeholder management at senior levels.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to represent the capability locally or nationally.
• Proven ability to support operational and change activity in a secure environment.
• Flexibility and Experience of working in a challenging, change-driven environment.
• Proven ability to command the confidence of operational peers, both locally and nationally. Proven ability to brief to seniors.
• Experience in supporting change projects & programmes.
• Experience of working in a policing and/or security environment.
• Understanding of Business analysis principles and methodologies.
• Understanding of Project Management principles and methodologies.
• Understanding of the CT Policing Network; including London (MPS), National (UK Force wide) and international responsibilities; relationships with Government, security and intelligence agencies; and governance arrangements.
If this looks like something you could be interested in, please call Martin Cookson on 01772 208962, or send me an email - [ Email address blocked ]
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.