Domus Recruitment : Unit Manager
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic organisation specialising in elderly, dementia, nursing and residential homes. This organisation has developed a reputation for excellence of service to its residents and its excellent support to its staff.
About The Role
As a Unit Manager you'll use your compassion and experience to help deliver clinical care to high standards and oversee the effective running of a unit. My client will look to you to make sure their care is in line with all regulations by doing everything from implementing their rigorous safeguarding policies to overseeing the creation of care plans. This is a role that will see you using your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions, manage projects and evolve care levels to make sure every residents' needs are met. As part of your wide range of responsibilities, you'll make sure your team is updated with the latest clinical developments by providing coaching, training and mentoring that will engage and inspire them.
The successful applicant will;
• You'll need to be a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with current NMC registration and a teaching, mentoring or supervision qualification
• Dedicated and motivational, you'll enjoy sharing your knowledge with others, which you'll have demonstrated through successful clinical mentorship and performance management.
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Have a clean DBS
• Circa £40,000
• Full time
• Leading and supervising the full staffing team
• Representing the nursing home
• Maintaining excellent delivery of care
• Provide valuable support, to the team around you
• Knowledge and experience with CQC and DOLs
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Matt Hilton on [Click here to apply]
or alternatively send me your CV via email [Click here to apply]
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Nurse, Deputy Manager, Liverpool