Unit Manager ( RGN or RMN ) - Care Home
- Location: Wednesbury, West Midlands
- Position: Clinical Unit Manager
- Care Categories: Palliative Care and residential Dementia older age adults
- Unit: General nursing Unit
- Salary: £16.32 per hour (£28,00 - £37,300 per annum) negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time based on 33 or 44 hours
- Shifts: Nights
- Contract type: Permanent
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurse experienced in General elderly care RGN RMN who will play a key role within this care home as the Clinical Unit Manager. The home specialises in care of the elderly including specialist Palliative care. Located in Wednesbury, West Midlands with good transport links.
You will be responsible for leading your team, day-to-day care activity in your designated unit, this will be including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*