Unit Manager ( RGN or RMN ) - Care Home
- Location: Preston, Lancashire
- Position: Unit Manager
- Service: Care Home
- Care Categories: Palliative Care, Challenging Behaviour, Dementia
- Salary: £15.81 per hour plus paid breaks and £1000 welcome bonus
- Hours: Full time based on 38 or 44 hours
- Shifts: Mixed
- Contract type: Permanent
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurse experienced in General and Dementia elderly care RGN RMN who will play a key role within this care home as the Clinical Unit Manager. The home specialises in care of the elderly including specialist Palliative care. Located near Preston, Lancashire near easy accessible transport links.
You will be responsible for leading your team, day-to-day care activity in your designated unit, this will be including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
The Home Manager makes sure that all Residents receive the kindest possible care. the extensively trained team will deliver all the nursing, specialist care and support services that loved ones requires.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on [Click here to apply] or send a copy of your CV to [Click here to apply]