Unit Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Care Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia, Palliative Care, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, Physically Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour
Salary: £18.00 per hour
Hours: Full-time or Part-time available (options: 22, 33 or 44 hours per week available depending on preference)
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on preference
*£2,000 welcome bonus for all new nurses that join the home*
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee*
*Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times*
*Paid DBS Check*
We are looking for a passionate and caring individual with a proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team.
Your main aim is to help our residents maintain their dignity and independence in our homely surrounding.
About the Role
As a Unit Manager/Clinical Lead, you'll value kindness above all. Because it drives every aspect of the Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works there understands that the residents are people just like you with their own stories to tell.
And, by joining the amazing home, you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
*** This Role offers a fantastic £2k welcome bonus***
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- £2000 Welcome Bonus
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [Click here to apply] . If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.