Unit Manager | RGN | RMN | RNLD
Salary: £18.54 per hour
Location: Benfleet, Essex
Contracted Hours: Full Time
Shift Pattern: Day Shift
Working for this leading care home provider you will be instrumental in providing the highest standard of care to this care home which welcomes a range of care needs, offering care for those living with dementia.
As a Clinical Unit Manager, you will be taking responsibility of delivering the very highest standard of care as you assess nursing needs, identify and taking right precautions for each resident. You will be also supervising colleagues, managing shifts and making sure handover summaries are completed to the correct standard for the provider. Leading your team, you will oversee all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our client’s residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Clinical Unit Manager:
* Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
* Current NMC PIN
* Proven Leader
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Ability to work flexible hours.
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Good communication and English language skills
Benefits working as a Clinical Unit Manager:
* Paid NMC PIN renewal - annual registration fee.
* Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
* Free DBS / PVG
* Free Uniform
* Pension Scheme
* Indemnity Insurance
* NMC Revalidation Support
* Award winning Learning and Development department based at head office.
* GP Online – around the clock GP consultation
* Colleague discounts – access to over 1600 high street discounts
* Wellbeing – a free of charge access to an independent and confidential employee assistance programme provided by AXA.
* Blue light and Arriva bus discounts
* Weight watcher corporate discounts
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Tara at Optima Plus Recruitment.
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time
Care Standards Act 2000
Complex Problem Solving