Unit Manger (Clinical) - Days ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: £16.19 per hour (£27,782 - £37,042 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
*£1,000 welcome bonus*
We are currently looking for an experienced nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) for the position of Unit Manager within a purpose-built Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home based in Ipswich.
Split across separate units, the Nursing Home offers general nursing and specialist dementia nursing care, along with convalescence, respite and palliative care. They also look after younger residents who have physical disabilities, Parkinson's and dementia, as well as providing rehabilitative support.
The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for nurses who share this passion for quality care and who wish to further their career within a reputable healthcare organisation.
The Home Manager is very flexible with shift patterns and can accommodate either days or nights, or a mixture of the two, in order to fit in with your lifestyle and provide a good work-life balance.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. We welcome applications from newly-qualified or experienced nurses as a Preceptorship Programme is available.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
£1000 welcome bonus & Paid breaks
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.