Clayton Nursing is proud to assist in the recruitment of a Unit Manager RGN for our clients Care home based in Prestwich, this is an exciting role for a highly motivated and ambitious Senior nurse, with recognised leadership skills. The post combines clinical nursing leadership with operational management. They provide specialist residential and nursing care to older people and people living with dementia.
Benefits for the Unit Manager RGN
* Full time permanent position 39 hours per week.
* Salary £33,056.40
In return, we offer you a rewarding role with the opportunity to develop your skills and future career in a rewarding and enriching environment. We also offer the following;
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing learning and development
* Contributory pension scheme
About the Unit Manager RGN role
* Promoting the ethos of: Person Centred Care, Protection and Support of the Health needs of Individuals, Assessment of care and health care needs, Development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
* To ensure adequate staffing levels, ensuring and taking responsibility for effective staff cover.
* To work as part of the Nursing Services Team to further develop and improve the service, providing support for nurses and social care staff.
* Conduct clinical supervision/appraisals as appropriate and mentor staff.
* You will need to have a valid NMC PIN (RGN or RMN) and a strong knowledge of person-centred care.
* Ideally, you'll also have qualifications and experience in dementia care, as well as management or leadership qualifications and knowledge of the current care practices required by CQC.
* As the Unit Manager the post holder will work closely with each resident, assessing their individual needs to enable the delivery of a tailored care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life.
* You will be responsible for ensuring that the team delivers the highest standards of clinical care and you will work closely with the Managers of the care home to create an environment that delivers skilled nursing care, clear communication, and respect and dignity for everyone.
Clayton Nursing specialise in building strong and lasting relationships across the Care Sector by providing tailored recruitment packages to a broad range of Nursing and Residential Homes, Hospitals and Specialist Units across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the Health Care Market a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site [Click here to apply] for our latest blogs and Health Care news and to keep up to date with current vacancies
Clayton Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.