Unit Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
Elderly Nursing Home in Ipswich, Suffolk
£18.00 per hour
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Unit Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join a fantastic elderly nursing home in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Package for the Unit Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) but not limited to:
* £18.00 per hour
* Full time hours (some hours supernumerary)
* Day duty only
* Opportunities for training and development
Unit Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) requirements:
* RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* To manage the nursing unit and work closely with the Deputy Manager and Home Manager to ensure the smooth running of the home
* Excellent clinical knowledge and strong leadership skills
* Confident in leading a team of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants
* Previous elderly nursing home experience is desirable but not essential
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Personal interest in working within elderly care
* Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
Please apply via this advert for the Unit Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Unit Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control
Confident And Emotionally Stable