Unit Manager - Leading Healthcare provider
Job Title: Unit Nurse Manager
Location: Oxted , Surrey
Salary: Up to £20.00 per hour ( paid breaks & superb benefits package )
Shifts: Days shifts available
Hours: Full-time (36 - 42 hours - Permanent)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who pride themselves on delivering the best possible care and are passionate about achieving the highest standard levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country.
They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for.
We are recruiting for a Unit Nurse Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home based in Oxted, Surrey. This 60 bedded - purpose built home is located near Hurst Green and provides care for the elderly aswell as specialist dementia care and physical disabilities in younger adults. This company has an award winning dementia care programme which focuses on enhancing the lives of their residents, aswell as reduced medication and pain management.
There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that every individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs. This home prides itself on its homely feel for both residents and family alike.
This job would be working Days.You will be paid for all of your breaks.This position is a full time position.
Job Description: As a Unit Nurse Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes nurses looking to take a step up as well as experienced nurses, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses