Unit Nurse Manager (RMN/RNLD) - Bourne - £17 per hour
Number of Hours: 40.00
Shift Type: Days
Post Type: Permanent
Location: Bourne, Lincolnshire
• Competitive hourly rate
• Great training and progression opportunities
• Discounts on retail, childcare, travel and leisure
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Unit Nurse Manager to work within a mental health service within Bourne, Lincolnshire. This is a large sized home which provides nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly and suffer from the diagnosis of dementia. The company will also consider candidates that are looking to take the next step in their career, so if you are a Senior Staff Nurse or Clinical Lead please apply below!
• Supporting the Deputy and the Home Manager
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and CQC
• Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications for Unit Manager:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Ideally have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Georgi at Amber Mace on [Click here to apply]
or email an up to date CV to [Click here to apply]
This position would be suitable for: Deputy Nurse Manager, RGN Deputy Manager, RMN Deputy Manager, RNLD Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, RGN Clinical Lead, RMN Clinical Lead, RNLD Clinical Lead, Senior Staff Nurse, RGN Senior Staff Nurse, RMN Senior Staff Nurse, RNLD Senior Staff Nurse