Unit Nurse Manager ( RMN / RGN / RNLD ) - Excellent CQC
Salary: £16.23 per hour ( Up to £40,510 per annum ) - Negotiable depending on experience Paid Breaks and Excellent Benefits!
Shifts: Days ( 12 Hour Shifts)
Hours: Full Time or Part Time (you can choose depending on your preference)
Further Information: We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who pride themselves on delivering the best possible care and are passionate about achieving the highest standard levels of care in residential nursing homes across the UK.
They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for.
We are recruiting for a RGN / RMN / RNLD to work within a nursing home in picturesque surroundings in Edinburgh close to the city centre. This beautiful facility can accommodate up to 82 patients and the home is proud to be highly recommended recently scoring 'excellent' in two categories and 'very good' on the others in their latest inspection report. The Care Inspectorate is the independent regulator for the care sector in Scotland. On their most recent inspection visit in March 2017 they rated the home 'Excellent' for care and support. It is rated 'Very Good' in all other categories.
This home cares for mental health condition, old age, physically frail, dementia, palliative and respite care. They have a dedicated memory lane community which provides a safe and welcoming environment for all patients with dementia.
You will be paid for all of your breaks and receive meals for long shifts.
Person Specification : You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses