£39,780 p/a + Benefits – Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home
A large nursing home in Leigh is currently looking to recruit an RGN with experience in care home management to work as Clinical Unit Manager.
Details of this Nurse Unit Manager vacancy and what our client is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* A great annual salary in the region of £39,780, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
* A company pension scheme
* Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
* Meals provided on long day shifts
* Free NMC PIN renewal and DBS
* An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Clinical Unit Manager, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
What we are looking for:
* Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in all areas of care planning, delivery and management
* Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
* Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation