£17 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 & £37,128 per annum) | 42 hours | Days | Large Nursing Home | Great Benefits |
A leading Ipswich nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse with management experience to work as Unit Manager and lead and develop a small nursing unit within the home.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers specialist care to people living with brain injuries and neurological conditions in addition to providing elderly frail and dementia nursing care packages.
Details of this RGN Unit Nurse Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 42 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• Competitive rates of pay of £17 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and equates to an annual salary of £37,128
• A comprehensive classroom-based induction and ongoing training opportunities
• A workplace pension scheme
• Pay enhancements for Bank Holidays, Christmas and New Year
• Staff reward and recognition programmes and great staff retention rates
• Free uniforms
As RGN Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this RGN Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on [Click here to apply].
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Job requirements as above.