£17.60 p/a | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days Only | Excellent Benefits |
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for a registered RGN or RMN to work as a Unit Nurse Manger in their care home located in North Birmingham.
This very large care home offers an excellent environment for adults of all ages with a range of nursing care needs, with luxury accommodation, state of the art facilities and beautiful grounds.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manger RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on day shifts
• Excellent hourly rate of £17.60 plus paid breaks
• 2 supernumerary shifts and 3 shifts as part of the nurse numbers
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
Applicants for this Unit Nurse Manger RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
• Proven leadership skills in a Care Home for vulnerable adults
• Confident assessing service users and coordinating care
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on [Click here to apply].
Job requirements as above.