Urology & Gynaecology Theatre Team Lead | Theatre Practitioner | Theatres | Band 7 | Southend | Full Time, No Nights.
Spire Wellesley has an exciting opportunity for a Urology & Gynaecology Theatre Team Lead, to join our experienced and dynamic team. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
Spire Wellesley offers comprehensive private hospital services in a comfortable and relaxed environment to patients from across Essex. We believe it's our people that really set us apart, from the very best medical professionals, to our attentive and highly experienced support staff.
The Wellesley has 3 Theatres (2 laminar flow) and an endoscopy unit, a 33 bedded Surgical Ward covering a wide variety of specialties including Orthopaedics, Bariatrics, General Surgery, Vascular, Plastics, Gynae, Ophthalmology, Spinal, Urology and ENT. We have had a recent Theatre refurbishment to further upgrade our theatre environment and bringing cutting edge technology to our hospital.
Duties and responsibilities:
- We are looking for a Registered Nurse or ODP with a minimum of 3-5 years Team Lead experience. We also require someone who has previous experience in leading teams and mentorship. The role covers multi-specialties therefore this is a fantastic opportunity to branch out and develop your knowledge and experience.
- The 3 operating theatres are busy throughout the day, but every day is never the same due to the diversity of the workload, making this theatre department a fantastic place to work
- Most importantly our theatre staff are experienced in a variety of surgical procedures or are willing to learn new procedures and techniques under expert supervision. These will include general, ophthalmology, bariatric, urology, gynaecology to name a few.
- This is a full time role covering 37.5 hours a week, working on a rota.
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years Team Lead experience.
- Experience with leading teams and Mentorship.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care with strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatients, day cases and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Carly Dack on 07850725333 or email [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications