Validation Specialist -Essex - Pharmaceutical - £35k-£45k
My client are a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are going through a sustained period of growth and expansion and they are looking for a Validation specialist to join them on a permanent basis. The role will be mainly focussed on equipment and site services validation but candidates with experience in other areas would also be of interest. If you want to work on a new cutting edge facility then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on (phone number removed) for more information.
* Performing validation across new and existing equipment, utilities, site services and clean rooms.
* Validation of HVAC systems, autoclaves, laboratory systems
* Validation project execution DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ
* Authoring technical documentation (URS, DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ) and all other associated validation documentation in line with regulatory and company requirements
* Ensuring all suppliers and contractors are adhering to guidelines and resolve any issues or deviations
* Maintain up to date knowledge of regulatory guidelines and requirements from the FDA and MHRA
* Working with multiple partners and suppliers and liaising with stakeholders at multiple levels
* Degree qualified in a related subject or formal qualification relating to validation or quality
* Proven validation and commissioning experience in a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical environment is required
* Working as part of a project team and managing projects is a desirable
* Experience in equipment, facilities/ utilities validation is required
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills alongside experience authoring technical documentation and stakeholder management
* Experience dealing directly with regulatory bodies during audits is desirable
If you believe you meet the above requirements and you are interested in applying for the role do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on (phone number removed) for more information