Locum or Permanent Vet required in Chelmsford, Essex
Sweeney’s Animal Health is seeking a full time or part time Veterinary Surgeon to be based in the Chelmsford, Essex area. Accommodation can be provided
The successful Locum applicant will be engaged on a temporary ongoing contract whilst the successful permanent candidate will be employed in a full-time permanent position.
The Successful Applicant will need experience of Sole Charge and C sections.
* Use your capabilities as a forward-thinking vet to bond with clients and deliver an outstanding service
* Work independent and freely from initial presentation to completion.
* Utilise Surgical skills and demonstrate excellent consultancy skills
* Work closely with the RVN’s to set a high standard or practice
* Deliver outstanding patient care and provide a high level of client satisfaction.
* Clinical Experience: 1 years + experience
* Capability: Confident in Consults
* Qualifications: Relevant Degree in Veterinary Medicine.
* Registration: RCVS Registration & Right to work in the UK.
* Highly competitive rate of pay
* Flexible working hours (full time or part time)
* CPD allowance (permanent Vets)
* Paid annual leave (Permanent Vets)
Working with Sweeney’s Animal Health:
Sweeney’s Animal Health Connects Qualified Veterinary Professionals with Veterinary Hospitals and Practices throughout the UK and are proud to be a trusted supplier. We have relationships with some of the largest employers in the UK and have access to some of the most exclusive and exciting roles on the market